Image Office Cleaning recognises that its day-to-day operations affect the environment in a number of ways and we recognise the importance of environmental protection. We are committed to operating our business responsibly and to fulfilling our compliance obligations relating to the provision of daily office cleaning, window cleaning maintenance and associated services. In line with other leading organisations, we strive to only provide products that help to protect the environment and reduce pollution. We have ISO 14001:2015 certification in place to help us manage and minimise our environmental aspects and impacts.
In summary, it is our policy to:
- Ensure environmental implications are considered when assessing client’s requirements. We use non-toxic, less hazardous cleaning products wherever possible and offer Eco-friendly consumable products. We dilute chemicals to the correct specification to minimise consumption.
- We are committed to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other
environmental requirements, including client requirements, ensuring any updates are met continuously
- Conserve the use of energy and raw materials, through delivery planning and daily task scheduling
- Send zero waste to landfill and recycle the majority of our waste. All waste will be disposed of safely and legally and we will minimise waste through elimination, prevention and re-use.
- Prevent environmental damage by avoiding pollution of air, land and water, and encourage the use of public transport, car-share, cycling and walking. Minimise nuisance factors such as noise emissions from our working
- Monitor, measure and reduce our carbon emissions, with a view to decarbonising our business to achieve Net Zero by 2050 latest. We have adopted a Carbon Reduction Plan proportionate to our emissions.
- Regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our daily tasks, products and services. We will take action to continually improve our environmental performance
- Train employees in good environmental practices, such as spill control and waste segregation
- Seek to integrate environmental consideration into all future business decisions. Including the Sourcing of
environmentally responsible suppliers and vehicles
- Define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions and evaluate our progress
- Commitment to continual improvement of the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance
Progress against these objectives will be monitored by;
- Annual management review of this environmental policy and any associated environmental procedures
- Regular internal audits of environmental procedures
- The monitoring of environmental objectives
- Monthly management meetings
- Annual PlanetMark reports
A full copy of this policy will be accessible to all employees electronically via our website and can be obtained from the HR department upon request.